Included With Your Order
- Custom wording — use ours or get creative with your own
- Two free digital proofs
- Professional printing on our lovely premium paper
- Coordinating envelopes
- Experienced writers to help with your wording
Paper & Sizes
|130lb Linen||Invitation & Enclosure: 5×7 inches||Flat-Printed|
|120lb Iridescent Linen||RSVP: 5×3.5 inches||Double-Sided|
Standard Timeline & Process
- Approximately 4-6 business days after we receive your customized wording, we’ll send a link to your digital proof(s). If your order includes custom design changes, please allow more time.
- Once you approve your proof(s), your design goes to our print house.
- Your order will be shipped within 10-15 business days of your proof approval.
In a hurry? Select "Rush Services" in the "Finishing Touch" section.
Rush Proof & Print = 1 Week
- Receive your proof in 2 business days.
- Your order ships 6 days after your proof approval.
We proudly offer shipping around the globe. Invitations are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. We will notify you with your tracking number when your order ships.
|USPS Priority Domestic||1-3 Days||Tracking & Insurance|
|USPS Priority International||6-10 Days||Tracking & Insurance|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ordering your Royal Steamline invitations is easy!
Step 1: Create Your Invitation Set
After you find your favorite design, use the menus to select quantity, paper, envelopes, matching items and any upgrade options you'd like. The onscreen price will change according to the options you choose. If you're ready, you can even personalize your order before you pay!
Step 2: Complete Your Transaction
Pay for your order using a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) or PayPal.
Step 3: Approve Your Proof
We'll take over from there and create digital proof(s) of the design personalized with your wording. After you approve your proofs via our easy online approval form, we'll print and ship your order within 10-15 business days. We’ll contact you via email as soon as your order ships. If you need your order sooner, be sure to add one of our Rush Services to your order to expedite the design and/or printing process.
You can either submit your wording when you order (directly on the product page!) or if you need more time, email us the details.
For most Royal Steamline designs, you can either give just "the facts" (names, venue, date, etc.), or completely customize the wording to better reflect your style. It's up to you! For best results, use the example images as a guides to the general amount of space available. We want to ensure your personalized invitations look just as lovely as our examples!
If you have any questions regarding your wording (and how to make it fit on an invitation), please get in touch and we'd be happy to assist!
We welcome the opportunity to work with couples from around the globe. We've designed invitations for weddings in Italy, Japan, Finland, Turkey, Sweden, France, Germany, Australia, the United Kingdom and beyond! If you don’t see your country listed in the drop-down menu at checkout, please contact us with the details of your order and shipping destination.
Indeed! We offer samples of many of our invitation designs.
- Select your favorite designs from our wide selection of invitation samples.
- Choose your envelope swatches (if you leave this area blank, we'll choose our favorite complementary colors for you) and add the sample to your cart
- Complete the checkout process and your samples will soon be on their way!
Check out our hand dandy FAQ section for more commonly asked questions.